By Linda D. Bradley MD, Tommaso Falcone MD
This new textual content provides authoritative in-depth assurance of hysteroscopy, a brief in-office approach for a correct prognosis of irregular vaginal bleeding, uterine adhesions, overseas our bodies, uterine structural defects, anatomic defects, and infertility. greater than 380 full-color pictures offer a real-life perform point of view of the stipulations you are going to stumble upon, and an advantage DVD positive factors three hours of movies that reveal hysteroscopic techniques played, step by step. This method helps you to take an instantaneous view of any pathology, with no the chance of radiation publicity, and reduces the probabilities of uterine perforation. Chapters surround an entire diversity of scientific concerns, together with instrumentation, imaging, problems, and endometrial ablation.
- Includes an advantage DVD with sixty four video clips-3 hours of footage-that demonstrates tips to correctly practice hysteroscopy ideas, step by step.
- Provides chapters that element the instrumentation you will need to successfully practice hysteroscopic techniques.
- Features an entire bankruptcy on imaging, together with saline infusion sonography, retaining you present at the most modern imaging know-how.
- Offers professional information on endometrial ablation, a common place of work process used to diagnose and deal with irregular bleeding.
- Presents assurance of diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy, allowing you to include this know-how of accelerating medical use into your perform.
- Features a colour layout with greater than 380 full-color pictures that spotlight ideas and equip you with a real-life perform perspective.
Continue reading "Hysteroscopy: Office Evaluation and Management of the by Linda D. Bradley MD, Tommaso Falcone MD"